Nikki
Wow! Is all I can say about the amazing weather we are having in Georgia. I even broke out my flipflops today because it is so warm and also I have MAJOR spring fever!! Jayce stayed with my in-laws today since Jon left this morning headed to Chattanooga. My mother-in-law said she could not keep him in the house. They have a lot of land and a lot of riding "toys" so I am sure Jayce tested each one. Some of these include a bobcat, a John Deer tractor, a Massey Ferguson tractor, the lawn mower, and a go-cart. He loves to go to his nana and papa's- I'm sure you can see why.

Anyway, this afternoon Jayce and I are meeting up with Megan and we are heading to Chattanooga to hook up with the guys and Emily and her children, and Cami and Lacey. I can not wait. It supposed to be a beautiful weekend!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment