Cami

It's been awhile since I've been able to blog. But, since Lacey is taking a nap, I thought I'd take a quick minute to post one up. It's hard to believe that on Friday, Lacey turned a month old. The 4 weeks have gone by so fast it's crazy! Josh and I are having so much fun with Lacey. Even the late nights and the few melt downs that I have had, I wouldn't trade it for anything! She has brought so much joy to our family. It's hard to imagine our life without her.

Josh and I were just talking about how a year ago we were pregnant but had no idea that we were about to experience our 2nd miscarriage and the sadness that we were go through. The not knowing of why this was happening and why the Lord would allow us to go on that journey. But, a year later we have our Lacey and we are experiencing such JOY! She has definitely filled that hole of sadness with Love, Joy and Hope!

Those who know me the best know that Christmas is my favorite holiday and I look forward to that time every year! After that my favorite thing that I look forward to is Super Bowl Sunday. Every year Josh and I host a Super Bowl party at our house. And although we usually don't watch much of the game, it's a blast hanging out with our family and friends just catching up and eating lots of great food and snacks! This year was especially exciting because it was Lacey's very first Super Bowl party. And it definitely will not be her last. I had found a really cute football jersey for her to wear. It was a little big, but, she looked soo cute!

This past Sunday Lacey and I were able to go with Josh and the band to Hamilton, GA where they led worship and Mountain Shadows church. It's the first gig that I've been able to go with them on since Lacey has come. We had such a great time! Everyone at the church made Lacey and I feel so welcomed and just loved on our little miracle. If you are in that area, be sure to visit that church!

Well, I can hear Lacey waking up and is probably ready to eat. So, I need to scoot. Just a reminder that Valentine's Day is next week. Hopefully you'll be able to make plans to spend time with your family and Love on them!
0 Responses

Post a Comment