Nikki

This little guy is already giving me a run for my money! He is 6 months old now, and boy, is his little personality really shining through!! Jon was gone this past weekend, so of course my stress level was already up. It was a good weekend. Friday night we spent with my family. Saturday me and the boys hung out until it was time to go to my nephew's birthday party. Journey was super sweet. We got up Sunday and went to church. Journ fell asleep in my arms during the service and stayed asleep for almost an hour. He woke up and started smiling at everyone. We then went to have lunch with my in-laws. When it was time to go home, Jayce wanted to stay because he and his papa were riding the bobcat. I thought, "YES!, Journey has only slept an hour today, so I am going to get some good sleep this afternoon." Well, Mr. Journ had other things on his mind. He only slept 45 minutes!!! He was hungry again, and did not want to sleep. Needless to say, he was ill as a hornet when it got closer for everyone to go to sleep for the night. For some reason, he fights sleep, so it is exhausting to try and get him to sleep. He really is a good, sweet baby. He just has a mind of his own. :-) He reminds me of someone else I know........
0 Responses

Post a Comment