Emily


On the band front, we are anticipating the release of the album March 22nd. It has gotten great reviews! That is such a relief. It isn't your traditional Christian rock album so we are happy that the critics are getting it. You can buy a copy of the new album on www.echoingangels.com for just $15 and it will be shipped to your house autographed by the band. I think that is very cool. I personally can't wait for my copy! We haven't seen the CD yet and I am looking forward to that. So go get your copy now, because this offer won't last but another few weeks.

Today has been a very nice day. We attended a church today that Trey leads worship at about once a month when he is home. The people are so nice and the pastor is on fire for God so we enjoy going even though it isn't our home church. I even saw James raising his hand during worship. We were on the front row and I wasn't raising my hand at the time, so he did that totally unprompted by anything. It was very cool. Afterward, we had lunch with some friends we hadn't seen in a long time. Its was really nice. It is beautiful outside here in Atlanta. We really deserve some good weather. James is outside playing and Eliza and Trey are napping. Me? Laundry....whoohoo.
0 Responses

Post a Comment