Cami
I have always been so proud of Josh and the guys of Echoing Angels. But, today I realized how proud of them I really am! It's always so awesome to watch the guys when they are at a show or a meet and greet and how they interact with their fans. Today, I learned first hand that not all artists are like that and that is really sad. Josh and the guys are so good at talking to people and being sure to ask what their name is and really listen to them when they are talking...especially when they are telling them how a song has touched them. We met a guy tonight from a band who's song really helped me through my miscarriages and through the fear during the early part of my pregnancy with Lacey. I really felt like I needed to tell him how much it meant to me and to thank him because I know that it encourages EA when they hear stories like that. Well, although he was somewhat nice, he never asked me my name, didn't really seem interested and then said that he needed to go out into the park to ride rides with his family. Now, don't get me wrong, I totally understand family time and how that time is precious. But, it was just a little rude and abrupt. Even Josh said, did he even ask you what your name was? It just really made me proud of our guys and how genuine they are. I still love the song and it doesn't change my feelings toward that...and not really the group. But, I would hope that more artists would really take the time to be genuine with their fans. After all, they are the ones buying their music. So Josh, Trey, JP, Shannon and Neil...thank you for being you and for loving your fans! Thank you for being so genuine and caring. You truly are the real deal! I love you all!
0 Responses

Post a Comment