Megan
My Spring Break got off to a rocky start. I came home on Friday after work feeling terrible. I had a headache, my back hurt, and my throat was beginning to hurt. Also, I had had a very intense and painful session of physical therapy for my knee that morning so I was sore from that as well. I just ignored all of those factors and figured I would feel better on Saturday- besides, it was the beginning of my Spring Break- there is no way I could be sick!

Well, I woke up Saturday and thought I had been hit by a truck. My throat hurt so bad I couldn't swallow anything. I decided to go to the doctor because I knew I had to be sick (even though Neil thought I was being dramatic). Turns out I was right- and Neil was wrong-ha! I had a fever and tested positive for strep. I haven't had strep in such a long time, I forgot how bad you feel when you have it. I didn't want to leave the bed. I seriously must have slept for 20 hours on both Saturday and Sunday. It worked out pretty well because Neil was in Columbus all day on Sunday so I could really just lay around all day quarantined to our bedroom.

Now that I'm pumped full of antibiotics and well rested, I'm ready to kick off my Spring Break! I'm caught up on all the laundry, cleaned out our upstairs linen closet, and now I'm about to tackle the bathrooms and dust. After we have cleaned the house, we are headed to Canton to have dinner with some family. After dinner, we are off to Nashville to visit some friends for a few days. We are so excited to get out of town a bit for the break!

When we get back in town, I have a girl's night with the other EA girls. I'm so excited to hang out with them. We really don't get to spend a lot of time together without the guys, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Well, I guess this house won't clean itself, so I'm off to work!
0 Responses

Post a Comment