Nikki
Today I am back at work after a week off for Spring Break. I enjoyed so much my time at home with Jon and the boys. I am having to work an extra hour for the next twelve days to make up for time lost during the winter. This means I will not leave school until after 5! People think I am crazy for teaching middle school. I think I will be crazy after these 12 days. :-) I only have 6 more Mondays to go to work, so when I look at the future like this, it doesn't seem so bad. The weather has been beautiful down here in Georgia. However, we had to turn our air on because it was 78 degrees in our house!! We have ceiling fans going in each room, but even that didn't help. It is supposed to rain tonight so maybe it will cool down some. Jayce started "little batters" a few weeks ago. He is so stinkin' cute to watch. I think he really wanted to play soccer, but we didn't figure that out until his first practice. The coaches had gotten all of the little boys together to roll balls to each other and he found a soccer ball and started kicking it into the goal. Oh well, we will know better for next time. For now hopefully he will learn a little bit about baseball. Jon played all throughout high school, so I know he would love to see Jayce follow in his footsteps. However, now Jon says that if he knew in high school where is future was headed, he would have probably played drums in the band. No matter, what Jayce decides to do, we will still be proud. I am just excited that he is finally at the age to where he can get involved on little teams. It is as much fun for us as it is for him.
0 Responses

Post a Comment