Emily
It is a very busy week in the Heffinger household. This past weekend Trey was gone with EA to Martin GA, where they had an awesome time. Sunday, I was able attend Lacey's baby dedication which was so precious. It was awesome to see two of the most precious people in my life give their baby to God after so many heart breaks! God is so faithful. It was very moving. Today I began another long stretch of work. 11 days in a row I think. But I am hoping it won't be terrible. Tonight the kids have their first swim lesson! It should be fun! This weekend the guys are in Florida and my awesome mom and dad will have the kids since I am working. Cami's birthday is tomorrow so we are planning some girl fun too after work!

On the album front, it is just really hard to wait on God. I really, honestly thought after March 22, it was going to be good news, good news, good news. And while there is some good news, the album is climbing the charts a lot slower than I thought it would. It deserves to be at the top and with the incredible CD release party, the amazing critic reviews, and the responses from old and new fans alike, it SHOULD be there at the top. I truly think the whole project has God's hand on it but once again, He is asking us to wait. In due time....
1 Response
  1. lanajagneaux Says:

    Triton is titanium a conductor to power power your electric car
    Rating: 4.6 toaks titanium · ecm titanium ‎2 reviews · titanium hair dye ‎$40.00 ceramic vs titanium flat iron · 2016 ford focus titanium ‎In stock


Post a Comment