Nikki
I feel like I struggle with this thought a lot. I am a very black and white person and I don't do well with gray areas or things that I have no control over. So, this is why I struggle with faith. As you know, a HUGE part of what EA does is based on faith. Faith that they will have shows booked, faith in the people that work for them, faith that radio stations will play their music, faith that people will buy their music, faith that some way, some how their bills will get paid during slow times. The past two to three years has been a real faith tester for me. I will say though God has NEVER forsaken me nor let me down. There have been so many times when I know it was God that brought us through or opened up a door. However, I still have many questions, concerns, and worries. Why? I guess it is part of who I am. By completely living on faith, you constantly stay in a gray area- always wondering, or at least I do.

I haven't blogged in a few days and tonight I was sitting here thinking that, "What can I blog about?" Just like God always does- he provides. I was scrolling through Facebook and I noticed what Jon had posted. I thought it was very relevant to what I have been going through, so I decided to share. The scripture comes from James 1:12 and states- "Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him."

I hope this scripture touches someone as it touched me tonight.
Be Blessed..... <><


0 Responses

Post a Comment