Cami

Well, I made it through my first week back to work after maternity leave! Woo hoo! I was dreading it...the part of being away from Lacey. I just love that little girl so much! But, it was nice to be back to work into a routine and seeing all of my friends. They were all so welcoming!

Its funny because this is the first Saturday in I don't know how long that Josh hasn't had to be gone for Echoing Angels OR his production job with Technical Elements. Wow! It has been sooo nice to have him home. So what are we doing on this beautiful spring day? Spring cleaning! Yep...Josh actually cleaned the toilets and the bathroom today. I've been doing laundry (does the mountain ever end?) and right now I took a few minute break from cleaning out my closet. I thought it was time to pull all the maternity clothes out and put them in storage until we need them again. It's amazing things you find that you thought you had lost. Anyway, Josh and I have a long list of things to do around the house. We're also trying to get everything cleaned (company clean) because some friends of ours from Michigan are coming in to visit us later on this week. We are so excited bout seeing them! Billie is my friend from high school and her husband Joe and Josh hit it off when we visited them last August. You would've thought they had known each other for ever! So, we are very excited about their visit with their daughter Mya. AND they get to meet Lacey too! I'll post pictures next week after their visit.

Oh...and by the way...Lacey rolled over several times today! She first rolled over at 9 weeks old and then rolled over once the other night. But, today Josh and I put her down for some tummy time and she rolled over about 3 or 4 times. It was so exciting! It's the little things that make us happy! She's growing up so fast!

Okay...I need to stop procrastinating and get back to work. Laundry calls as does my closet.
0 Responses

Post a Comment