Cami





Today was my birthday...and it was amazing! Josh is in Corpus Christi, TX with his production job so he wasn't here today! But, he totally surprised me and had my favorite flowers (daisies and pink roses) sent to my work. They are so beautiful! It made me so happy! Even though he couldn't be here I know he was still thinking about me and was here in spirit!

I was also overwhelmed by how many "Happy Birthday's" I received on Facebook! It's amazing how a social networking site can reconnect you with so many people from every area of your life. I was totally blown away at all the comments. People that I've known since elementary school, family members to dear friends and co-workers from today. Just unbelievable.

Tonight my parents took Lacey and I to Longhorn Steakhouse. It was so yummy. I ordered the top sirloin and shrimp with a baked potato. So yummy. But, couldn't eat it all. Yay for leftovers! After that we went back to my parents house and had cake (red velvet - my favorite made by my momma) and opened presents.

Tomorrow the celebration continues with a girls night. So looking forward to hanging out with my girls. And then Saturday gonna go to the Big Shanty Festival here in Kennesaw with my friend Cara and then that night going out to a birthday dinner with Emily! Sunday Josh gets home and then we are heading out with his parents for a birthday dinner. And then Monday is Josh's birthday! I think we're going to go to Scalini's and use our $25 gift card they gave us because I went into labor after eating their eggplant parmasean. So as you can see the celebration goes on! It's a birthday week! Yay!

I'll post pictures from this weekend's festivities after they happen! I feel so truly blessed to have so many wonderful family members and friends! And I couldn't ask for a better birthday present than my little girl Lacey!
0 Responses

Post a Comment