Cami





This birthday has been the best birthday I have ever had! Instead of celebrating one day, I managed to spread it out over the whole weekend and extending into Josh's birthday, which is TODAY! So be sure to go to his Facebook page and wish him a happy birthday! Anyway, I had an amazing birthday (on April 14th) with my daughter Lacey and my parents. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse and had a yummy dinner. Then we went back to there house and my mom had set up some decorations and made me a red velvet cake (my fave). It was such a fun night with my family.

Friday night my girlfriends and I had a girls night. We started out at Laredos (my favorite Mexican Restaurant) and had a blast! We laughed so much that night at dinner. Then towards the end we started taking pictures and next thing I know I feel this big plop on my head and on came a sombraro (sp?). It scared me to death but I laughed so much after that. After dinner a few of us (Megan, Dina, Heidi and Debi) went to US Play to do some bowling. We had a coupon to use and the guy at the counter wouldn't let us use it! Boo on him! But, we at least still bowled one game. And as you can see from the picture above, I didn't do so well. I think this is the worst game I ever bowled. But, it was so busy that night that all of the lower weight balls were taken and so I had to use a ball that was about 2 pounds heavier than what I would normally use. Around the 8th frame someone finally finished with the right weight and was able to do a little better the last 2 frames. It didn't matter to me though, because I had such a great time with these girls. After bowling we were going to go to The Melting Pot for chocolate fondue but as you saw from Emily's post below we had some pretty wicked weather and I decided to call it a night so the girls could all get home before it got any worse.

Saturday night Emily took me out to Shogun, a hibachi place for dinner. Wow! Yummo!!! Dinner was so, so good!!! And of course it was Emily's mission to try and embarrass me as much as she could. So, they came out and put a napkin hat with chopstick in it on my head. LOL. I looked beautiful! NOT!!! Then after dinner we went to the mall and just hung out. It was such a fun and relaxing evening!

I have to say that I feel soo blessed to have each and everyone of these girls in my life! Their friendship means so much to me! Thank you girls for making this birthday more special than I ever dreamed it could be.

To finish...I have to say how thankful I am this birthday for my family. Josh...I love you so much! Your unconditional love and support blows my mind! I love you more and more every day! And I want to thank you for the best gift we could've gotten for our birthday's this year...Lacey Elisabeth! That is the BEST present of all this year!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment