Emily
SOOOOO we are up and running again! Yay!!! The problem we were having was actually because of you guys the fans!!! We were getting too much traffic for the bandwidth allowed by the blog! That is an awesome problem to have and we are so thankful to all of you who read our blog and keep us in your prayers. We have truly stayed afloat because you lift us up.

Here is what happened in the last 10 days in the Heffinger household.....We went for a tour of our son's new school. He will be starting Kindergarten in August. I can not believe it!!!! He is so big and so ready for this step and I am so weak and not ready. His school is public and is very nice. It is only about 6 years old. We would have loved to have had the option to send him to private school (we have some very nice ones oh so close to us) but it is just not in the finance cards for us. But we really liked the school and have peace about it. He is so excited. He likes the gym the best of course. Trey liked the art room and music room and I really liked the interactive learning equipment.

Easter Sunday was great. I was invited to sing at Liberty Hill and had a blast. It was such a blessing for me. Trey was actually singing at another church! But we did meet for lunch with family at my aunt's house. We always have so much fun.

Last week was my precious mom's birthday. We had a surprise party for her this past Saturday. My sister and I planned this months ago and she was sooooo shocked. A lot of friends and family came, even from out of town! She is such a wonderful person and it was a blessing to honor her. Next weekend we are sending she and my dad on a mountain getaway. They deserve it. They have been married 40 years this month!!!! Their example, and Christ, is the foundation my marriage is based on. Thank you both for loving the Lord and each other!!!

Thank you all for making this BLOG a success. Keep following and tell all your friends. Stay tuned, because the BLOG is going to get a facelift.
0 Responses

Post a Comment