Emily
Mom, there are no words to describe what you mean to me. You are the most self-less person I know and I learned to love people by watching you all my life. Thank you for always standing by my side, even when I was wrong. Countless times you have stood in the shadows and watched me shine with that proud momma look I love so much. Thanks for cheering for me, at every volleyball match, at every pageant, at every milestone. Thank you for always standing on the Word of God. I know you wish you could quote it like Dad can, but you don't need to, you live it every day of your life and because of you I walk passionately with Him. Thank you for every kiss when I am hurt, every hug when I am down, and every prayer you ever breathed. You are so special to me.

Happy Mother's Day.
0 Responses

Post a Comment