Nikki


I’ve had so much to say and now that I have the opportunity to, I have forgotten it! Are ya’ll like that? Anyway, these past few weeks for the Poole family have been very quiet and uneventful. Journey turned 8 months on the 30th of April. Wow! How time is flying. Jayce finished up his last baseball practice last night, and I have had the chance to see the band play a couple of times which was exciting. Other than that, things are just normal for us. We are winding down our school year, so the light at the end of the tunnel is finally getting brighter.



At the beginning of the year I fasted for several things and over the course of these past few months, I have seen the Lord work. I have a few family members that I prayed and fasted would get into church. I found out that last weekend one of them went to church all by herself on Easter. She said it was great and boy, did that bless my heart! I think she is going to go back!! Also, one of the first verses the Lord showed me at the beginning of the Fast was from the Lord’s Prayer about giving us this day our daily bread. I have mentioned about daily bread before, but still never really embraced this concept because I did not like this idea. I like to know where my weekly, monthly, yearly bread is going to come from- not just daily. I would say that within the last week or so, this verse has really resonated in my soul and I truly have a peace about it!!! I know now why the Lord seems to take a while to answer our prayers. During this waiting period he is working and providing. At the time we may not see it, but afterwards we can see how much our faith and trust were being built.
0 Responses

Post a Comment