Nikki
I can't wait for the weekend to start! It officially begins for me at 4. Jon and his dad have been working so hard on our property clearing it out and planting us a garden. It is really starting to look good. I'm going to go home and help with what I can on this beautiful day. Jon asked me what I wanted to do for Mother's Day. I told him a few things I wanted to do tonight, so I think he is going to watch the boys while I do that.

Tomorrow afternoon we are going to Trey and Emily's for a cookout. I am really looking forward to this. The guys are shooting a video of them doing thier songs accoustically at this old, beautiful church that Megan and Neil got married in. Not sure if we are eating before or after- nonetheless we are getting to hangout! :-)

Sunday the guys are playing at a church in Hamilton, GA. I think I am just going to go to my church. Afterwards, Jon is going to meet up with me and the rest of his family at a restarurant that we are taking his mom to. I am so excited that God has allowed me to experience motherhood. As you mothers know, there aren't words to describe the love a mother has towards her children. It truly is indescribable.
0 Responses

Post a Comment